Tuesday 8 December 2009

A Missed Opportunity

Popped into the City Store on Sunday to pick up a few bits for my lads for Christmas and have to say I was pretty disappointed. While the store has improved a hell of a lot over the past year with more tills and the 2 floors (shirt printing upstairs etc) and we've got three of the most stylish kits we've ever I thought the other stuff in there was pretty lame and 3 weeks to go to Christmas they were out of stock (certainly in kids sizes) for most of the better designed stuff. My kids love anything with a City badge on it and naturally I'm more than happy to put my hand in my pocket and buy it (well someone's got to pay for Benjani's wages) so why can't they get some decent designers in, extend the range and make sure they have stock especially at Christmas.

Grumbling about not spending money...should perhaps be doing a Rag Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment